Why Career as an LIC Agent?
- The brand name LIC is today a household name which commands the trust and confidence of common man.
- LIC has 2048 branches covering every nock & corner of our vast nation.
- More than 30 Crore policies in force
- 99.77% Claim payment ratio (Total 2,32,320 Claims paid)
- Present in 13 Countries across the Globe
- LIC is only Public Sector life Insurance Company in India (source)
- Start your own business with Zero investment
- Opportunity to earn unlimited income
- Set your own working hours.
- No age of retirement.
- Get royalty income.
- Free insurance cover up-to ₹ 2,40,000/-
- Interest free loan for car, bike, computer, laptop etc.
- Home loan at negligible interest.
- Advance for various Social functions
- Professional status by way of Club Membership & international recognition like MDRT/COT/TOT.
- Prospecting: Identifying the prospective customers and fixing appointment.
- Need Analysis: Identifying the needs and getting the prospect agree that need exists. (i.e. Family Income Provision, Children Education and Marriage Provision or Retirement Income Provision.
- Plan Presentation: Suggesting suitable plans that fulfill the needs as agreed by the prospect.
- Closing the Sale: Convincing the prospect that you have suggested the best possible solution for his needs and ask for the order.
- After Sales Service: Provide efficient after sales service and claims settlement.
Who can join?
- Age 18 yrs. & above
- 10th for rural candidate
- 12th for urban candidate
- 4 COLOUR PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO
- PHOTO COPY OF AGE PROOF DOCUMENT (Birth Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate)
- PHOTO COPIES OF EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES (10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheet)
- ADDRESS PROOF DOCUMENT (Aadhar Card / Ration Card / Voter ID /Passport/Bank Passbook/ Electricity/ Telephone Bill)
- PHOTO COPY OF PAN CARD
- ₹150/- FOR REGISTRATION
- ₹250/- FOR ONLINE TRAINING FEES (NO FEES FOR OFFLINE TRAINING)
- ₹425/- FOR ONLINE EXAM
- Apply now and submit your details.
- After that our executive will meet you with sponsorship form and study material.
- Our executive will collect documents, fees and solve your queries if any.
- The Branch Manager (I/C) will conduct an interview, and if found suitable, you will be sent to training at Agency Training Center (Ambala City)
- The training is for 25 hours and covers all aspects of Life Insurance Business. After successful completion of training you will have sit for Pre-Licensing examination conducted by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI).
- After successful completion of the examination you will Issued Appointment Letter By LIC
- You will be appointed as an agent by the Branch Office and you will be a part of the team under your Development Officer(DHEERAJ SAINI)
- Mr. DHEERAJ SAINI your Development Officer will impart you field training and other valuable inputs which will help you in the market place.